Thursday, November 4, 2010

Things I Guess I Hate: Cheslea FC

I was told to hate them by my husband. Being the open-minded Libra that I am, I had to look at both sides of the story. 1st lets look at the Famous Liverpool Chant " Fuck-off Chelsea FC"



Ok, so Chelsea doesn't have the history that liverpool has, but does that make them a bad team? I love DD(Drogba as you call him) so how can I hate his club?


One Lunatic wrote: "Chealsea Fc are soo crap that they eat poo.arsenal are the best and will be the champions for ever and ever. Chealsea are only rich and thats why people love them. Chelesea have no true fans and are rubbish.they suck. the end"


That doesnt help...


From my husband: "arch rival of Liverpool, owned by a Russian, bought their way to success by outspending everyone not buy building. Lampart and Terry play for them"


So they're The Yankees???


I'll still cheer for DD :)

No comments:

Post a Comment