Monday, November 8, 2010

Things I Hate: Clowns

Not the Circus, Birthday, Horror Clowns...

I'm talking about the real-life people who are completely fooling themselves and continue to try to fool us!

I've met a few "Clowns" in my day and they are hilarious! Not in a good way.

Few Celeb Clowns:

What a Herb. Caroline Mazzo called her out on being a Clown on last season's RHONJ finale. Danielle Staub, may she rest in peace, is the crowned the "Classic Clown" She isn't fooling anyone but herself. Cheers!



Next!
Heidi, oh Heidi. I really feel bad for you. I think you have actually been brain-washed, like for real. You look like a clown to hide whats really going on. Your career is over, please go back home to your mom. XOXO

I googled Celeb Clowns and this came up...fitting


No comments:

Post a Comment