Thursday, November 4, 2010

Things I Love: Real Housewives of...


My favorite is Atlanta with New Jersey in a close second. I love me a Bethany Frankel but NYC went downhill and she can't save the whole show.

My Faves or Housewives I wanted to write about:...


NeNe Leakes: NeNe will always be entertaining. She reminds me of my old college friend. Sometimes she craves the attention and it shows, but if I had cameras around me I dunno if I would " act normal" too. I didnt like her at all last season,. but this season she's definitely becoming a fave again. The whole thing with her and Greg is messed up....but I love her relationship with her sons. The new nose,,,I dunno about that. NeNe always looks fabulous, so if I new nose is doing to help in the DIVA department, then Good for Her!

NeNe Quotes: "I'm a size 10. I could be a size 8 if i wanted to, but i'm effin hungry,"  "I would love to just act. I would love to have my own show. Yes, honey, The NeNe Show. I want to be like a black Lucille Ball."




Jill Zarin: I used to work at a salon and The Zarins ( Not Bobby nor Jill) are frequent clients there. I quit shortly after I met them...back to Jill!. Jill, Jill, Jill I hated you this last season. You treated Bethany like crap and then you made it seem like you were the victim. On the positive side, I love your relationship with Allison, whom I adore, and you look FABULOUS. You remind me of Barbara Streisand for some reason. Hopefully next season you will redeem yourself, just like my girl NENE :)

Will post more on Real Housewives when I feel like it...

No comments:

Post a Comment